We are looking for a dynamic and energetic International Managing Director with an extensive experience in the Renewable Energy business and a proven track record as Managing Director, Business Unit Manager, Line of Business Manager, Division Manager, Commercial Director.
GLOBAL BUSINESS UNIT MANAGING DIRECTOR
Directly reporting to the CEO, the Managing Director will lead the LoB’s strategy and organisation. His/her main task will be to achieve the company objectives and more specifically to lead the international business throughout a profitable growth.
The function drives the sales and product management activities and all Staff Functions in the Head Quarter support it in a matrix organisation chart.
- Define and develop the sales strategic plans and guidelines aiming to increase the economic results;
- Provide valuable local markets inputs and work with the central Functions to optimize results;
- Delineate and overview targets, prices, margins and costs to increase the sales performances in Italy and all over the world;
- Support R&D and Product Management needs and requirements;
- Cooperate with the other LoBs to identify best practices and support the mission and policies of the Group, at international level;
- Build up strong and trustful relationships with all the stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of the Solar Technology or the Renewable Energy businesses is mandatory;
- Sales, Commercial and Marketing previous experience; possible in an international environment;
- Familiarity with the residential business and the indirect one-level channel is desirable;
- Large economics and financials grip;
- Master Degree in Engineering is recommended; an electrical or electro technical background is the best;
- Fluent/mother tongue English knowledge is compulsory; a basic Italian understanding is preferable;
- High level of energy and strong sense of commitment;
- Results orientation, capacity to plan and prioritize; problem solver;
- Communication skills, strong leadership, a great team player;
- Work ethic, reliability, trusty approach and integrity.
Location: The position is based in the Italian HQ in the North of Italy but requires traveling on a regular base to other local offices around the world.
Our Client is a leading Italian multinational company. It manufactures and distributes solar products and applications for the industrial, commercial, residential and utilities organisations, with production and sales facilities all over the world. The Company has decided to strengthen its managing team.
Conditions: The Company offers a competitive salary and compensation package, in line with the candidate’s experience.
Key Words: Solar | Renewable | Energy | Electro technical | Electrical Engineering.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.