FINANCE AND CORPORATE AFFAIRS DIRECTOR
our client is a family-owned Italian leading player in its market, with over fifty years of history, several hundred employees, strongly characterized by passion for innovation in products as well as in processes and business models.
reporting to the Board, the Finance and Corporate Affairs Director is in charge of financial and economic areas. She/he supports the board in both strategic and daily issues, in order to make the most suitable choices and activities, according to the business objectives. She/he assures the coherence between the Board’s guidelines and the internal and external actions. She/he guarantees the effectiveness of processes and clear communication flows. She/he is directly responsible for banking and for the improvement of the key processes related to administration and accounting, finance and treasury, planning and control and credit management. She/he guarantees fiscal and legal compliance, also internationally.
He/she has the responsibility in leading the finance/administrative team promoting people motivation, development and empowerment.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree in economics or law
- Significant experience in the same role in international companies in the consumer goods industry
- Being able to match innovation and common sense to ensure the continuous improvement of the organization and its processes
- Leadership perceived both in terms of hard and soft skills especially about the vision, strategic thought and the capability of influencing and leading people.
- Confidentiality, ethic behaviours, assertiveness are must-haves.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.