CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MISSION AND ROLE
Responsible for achievement of organizational performance outcomes.
- Lead the development and execution of organization’s short and long-term strategy through collaboration above and below this position.
- Provide strategic input and direction for long-range growth initiatives to include new products, market expansion, etc.
- Develop, implement and sustain organization’s vision, mission, and culture to support achievement of organizational performance outcomes and long-term strategy.
- Effectively allocate capital and resources to the organization’s immediate priorities or to projects that lead to long-term growth and development.
- Consistently evaluate performance of organizational functions and drive continual improvement.
- Build and develop a highly effective management team.
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide. Consistently model the organization’s culture, values, and behaviors.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the industry in which the company operates.
- Report to the Board and Executive Committee in a clear, concise, and proactive manner
- Assure legal and regulatory compliance for organization to include ethical business practices and social responsibility.
Ideal profile, professional background, soft / hard skills
- Technical backgound, an Engineering Degree is a strong plus
- At least 5 years in a CEO position, or Business Unit manager, or Operations Manager
- Advanced English and Italian comprehension (reading, writing, verbal)
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with Sales Forecasting, Inventory and Operations Planning best practices/methodologies.
- Experience with Supply Chain Management best practices/methodologies.
- Experience with New Product Development and go to market best practices/methodologies.
- Experience within a Packaging/Production/Equipment/Machinery industry, a global experience is a strong plus
Based in Emilia, or willing to relocate (Travel will be required from time to time)
Our client is a global leading automation solutions provider.
As part of the Italian business strategy they would like to hire a CEO to manage and lead the Italian subsidiary, a PMI operating in food processing systems
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.