HEAVY METAL INDUSTRIAL SECTOR
GENERAL MANAGER – ROMANIA
We are looking for well qualified professionals able to manage a position of
of a mid size manufacturing company, Italian property, based in ROMANIA.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Leading a local structure with 10 direct reports, and a total headcount of about 200 resources
- Developing business and turnover growth, managing the relationships with the most important clients together with Sales Dept.
- Managing the whole company regarding all aspects: technical & production, purchasing & logistics, quality, commercial, finance, HR, reporting directly to the Board
- Ensuring efficiency, costs control and reduction, achieving the expected results in terms of sales development and profitability.
We are interested in meeting candidates with profiles with following requirements:
- Degree in mechanical engineerig, or equivalent culture
- Good knowledge of English language, Romanian indispensable, Italian welcome
- Proven solid experience, at least 15 years, developed in industrial environments, with good knowledge of production process to order, preferably in International contexts
- Strong technical background and competences, ability to oversee all functions, including Sales, Finance, HR
- Previous responsibilities acting as General Mgr., BU/Division Mgr., Operations Mgr., or similar positions
- Organization skills, planning and control ability, analytical approach, commercial attitude, familiarity with economics and financial issues
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mentality, leadership, strong personality, well balanced character, ability to properly manage human resources, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility.
The employment conditions offered include a competitive salary package (fixed and variable), and accomodation, company car are provided.
The post is based in South-East area of Romania.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.