The Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane Group has commissioned PRAXI S.p.A. to search the
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
for its subsidiary in Saudi Arabia FS Italian Railways Saudi Arabia based in Riyadh.
The resource will report directly to the Corporate Service manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Finance Department including all financial aspect of the Company: Accounting, Treasury, Controlling, TAX, Planning and Reporting.
- Establishing financial systems, process, templates and work instructions.
- Lead and perform the financial planning, controlling and reporting processes with Gap Analysis and supporting Management and Company Board in their decision process with consistent KPI, Analysis, Simulations and evaluations with a strategic and business oriented view.
- Producing annual budgets / forecast / strategic plan, accounts, profit/loss, BS and Cash-flow reports.
- Driving the company's financial planning and ensure cash flow analysis Forecast / Action Plan follow-up.
- Producing financial management reports such as patronage and revenue analysis, cost and expenditure analysis, investment appraisals and risk assessment.
- Managing invoicing and payment process.
- Ensuring that outputs are delivered to an appropriate reporting and accounting standard within the planned schedules and ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
- To assist the Managing Director in defining, and controlling the financial resources of the organization in order to meet the contract requirements for the delivery of the maintenance services.
- Lead the financial team in implementing the cost control system, monitoring the cost performance, verifying and reviewing the cost progress and prepare the cost reports.
- Support the Managing Director in managing the Risk & Opportunity register, coordinating the project functions involved
- Support the Managing Director in driving the Margin Improvement Plan, through Cost reduction and revenue improvement targets
- Understand the project resources requirements. Verify the manpower curve, the subcontracts performance and the project progresses supported by the key stakeholders (project director, work package owners and others).
- Follow-up on project incurred costs (commitments and actual costs). Update the overall project forecast of direct (contracts, purchase orders, etc.) and indirect costs, as well as project contingency on a monthly basis, following reviews with key stakeholders.
- To engage with internal and external stakeholders as required for his or her domain.
- To make proposals for contracting with external consultant(s) for relevant and unique work related to his/her domain, for higher management approval.
- To make proposals for the hiring of, extension of contract for, or end of contract for personnel in his or her unit, for higher management approval.
- To make proposals for the purchase of equipment and tools for higher management approval.
- To delegate his or her authority to another staff member, preferably in his or her own unit, as needed and especially in his or her absence.
- To manage budget of the section according to corporate finance procedures.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- degree in economics;
- experience of at least 15 years as an Administrative and Financial Manager;
- excellent familiarity with the use of MS Office and the main accounting and tax management software;
- fluent use of the English language.
- leadership and communication skills, problem solving aptitude, flexibility, hands on approach, continuous propensity for efficiency and growth.
we offer a fixed-term contract of 5 years with placement and remuneration commensurate with the actual skills acquired.
Location: Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.