The resource is directly responsible for projects and all issues relating to Information and Communication-Technology within the IT Division , with a specific focus in the Application Development area.
The candidate, through the coordination of a team made up of numerous resources, will be responsible for managing complex IT projects at a global level, interfacing with the IT referents of the subsidiaries, providing strategic and operational guidelines on both application and management aspects, promoting full collaboration between the different IT functions.
- Accountability on all services \ products \ projects in the areas of expertise
- Define the evolutionary strategies of the platforms and the Corporate IT budget .
- Work with other IT functions to deliver output in line with corporate quality, compliance and ICT security standards for the entire Group.
- Coordinate a work team made up of managers as first reports and collaborators in Italy and abroad
- manage the professional development of people within their own Area, with particular attention to talents
- contribute to the continuous evolution of digital culture by actively promoting company technical innovation
- guarantee the adequate level of service.
- has the final responsibility for all economic aspects of the assigned area and of the project portfolio, in terms of costs, investments, personnel
- He is a change leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong customer focus, who knows how to motivate teams to achieve success.
- He is able to communicate with both a technological and a non-technological literate audience
- Significant experience (5-8 years) in the role with background in the application area (no infrastructural)
- Experience in medium-large contexts operating at an international level
- He managed important cost budgets
- Excellent execution skills
- Leadership, propensity for innovation and strategic vision.
- Coordination of resource teams
- Standing, authority
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Decision-making autonomy.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language.
Previous experience gained at the beginning of a career as a developer and / or architect is preferable
PLACE OF WORK : Emilia Romagna.
Our Client is a fast growing multinational group with several offices in Italy and abroad.
INSERTION CONDITIONS :
It is envisaged to be placed as a Manager and the remuneration package will be consistent with actual professional seniority.
#itdirector # itdirectortechnology #itmanager #ictdirector #java #architet #innovation #application area #software development #java #frontscreech
To apply for this position click on the Submit Application button and follow the directions provided.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13 / I / 0003868 / 03.04), in compliance with its professional code of ethics and in compliance with laws 903/77 and 125/91, conducts the personnel selection processes by pursuing equality between workers.
Praxi guarantees the rights provided for by the Privacy legislation and specifies that it will use the information received for the sole purpose of recruiting and selecting personnel.