OPERATIONS DIRECTOR / OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
The main objectives of the role include important strategic organizational aspects, as well as the implementation of a logic of continuous improvement.
The resource will be responsible for all Research, Product Development, Production and Quality, Purchasing and Logistics activities, through the coordination of the respective area managers.
The ideal profile:
- Many years of experience in positions of responsibility in internationally structured companies belonging to the luxury / fashion sector;
- Habit of dealing with articulated and international organizational contexts;
- Problem solving aptitude, negotiation and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English , together with familiarity with IT management systems;
- Goal orientation, authority and management of complex relationships complete the profile.
The conditions of insertion , linked to the professionalism of the identified candidate, provide for managerial qualification and a package including benefits and bonuses on objectives.
The workplace is located in Northern Italy , but transfers in Italy and abroad are planned.
Our Client, an international fashion group, combines the attention and skills related to products with the promotion of a sustainable and ethical consumption model.
To apply for this position click on the Submit Application button and follow the instructions provided.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13 / I / 0003868 / 03.04), in compliance with its professional code of ethics and in compliance with laws 903/77 and 125/91, conducts the personnel selection processes by pursuing equality between workers.
Praxi guarantees the rights provided for by the Privacy legislation and specifies that it will use the information received for the sole purpose of recruiting and selecting personnel.